- Extends the First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit of up to $8,000 to first-time home buyers until April 30, 2010.
- Expands the credit to grant up to $6,500 credit to current home owners purchasing a new or existing home between November 7, 2009 and April 30, 2010.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THE TAX CREDIT?
- First-time home buyers who purchase homes between November 7, 2009 and April 30, 2010.
- Current home owners purchasing a home between November 7, 2009 and April 30, 2010, who have used the home being sold or vacated as a principal residence for five consecutive years within the last eight.
- To qualify as a “first-time home buyer” the purchaser or his/her spouse may not have owned a residence during the three years prior to the purchase.
If you have specific questions or need additional information, please contact one of our Real Estate Professionals or call us at 1-877-833-3600. Edward Surovell Realtors lists foreclosures all over Southeast Michigan, including Jackson, Adrian, Tecumseh, Monroe, Manchester, Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Canton, Wayne County and Livingston County.
If you are looking for an agent with a lot of foreclosure experience, please give us a call or email. Also, you can look at our website a2foreclosures.com which lists foreclosures all over Southeast Michigan. There is no fee and no registration is required.